Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Fun Tag

So I always enjoy a good tag, especially when the questions are interesting.  Today I was tagged by Spunkysuzi and I though I would play along.  Since I did the same type of tag last week (with different questions), I thought I would change things up and do a video for this one instead of text.  I think many of my readers have already done several tags so I wont formally tag anyone, but if you have not done it yet and would like to, please feel free and consider yourself tagged.  I love your comments, so let me know what you think!!!




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling us more about YOU! Love your videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I enjoyed learning more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maren, I appreciate you taking the time to watch!!

      Delete
  3. Great video Paul. I admit, I also love The Dukes of Hazzard. And I think the pencil sharpener makes a great gift LOL :)

    ReplyDelete