Monday, November 14, 2011
The Award Goes to...
The award goes to...me!!! YAY!! LOL!! At the risk of sounding like I'm giving my acceptance speech at the Emmys, I really do want to thank Bluezy at Beyond My Looking Glass and Taryn at Fat Girl in A skinny World for bestowing the Versatile Blogger Award on me. The Rules are to thank the blog that nominated you, reveal 7 thing about yourself and to pass it on to 15 bloggers. So here goes:
1. I like to play fiddle and guitar, but never have time to play anymore. It has been years since I played much. I never was very good, but I always enjoyed it.
2. In twelfth grade, I used to be thin.
3. For twelve years, I was a stockbroker.
4. Even though I know it is bad for me, I love to eat late at night right before going to bed. I have done this forever and can't/don't want to stop.
5. I home school my two kids.
6. I had a teacher in second grade that would draw a big rat in red marker on your desk if it was messy. I got the rat more than once. The reciever of the rat had to scrub it off their desk with soap and paper towels.
7. I can't spell to save my life. I still don't think it is hugely important. I would rather put time and effort into improving my math and science skills.
So I have no idea who to tag. I am such a lazy and bad blog follower(for which I am sorry), I wouldn't even know who has participated yet and who hasn't. I think I will just pick one because I looked at many of the blogs I follow and they have already received it. Please don't get mad at me!! If you are not interested or have already done this or if you are too busy or just don't want to participate, just disregard. I guess I will pick:
Maren at From cow to wow http://flabmountain.blogspot.com/ because she is such a loyal follower and blogger.
If you decide to play along, I look forward to your answers.