Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bike Riding for Weight Loss

CAUTION: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS SCENES OF A FAT MAN ON A BIKE AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

A while back I posted about starting to ride my bike.  A couple of people wanted some pics and I am always happy to oblige.  Now, if you are going to watch the video, make sure you are sitting down.  I don't want anyone getting hurt if you fall over from laughing!  As always, let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Aww, great video paul, thanks for sharing ur biking with us. Ive been thinking of buying a bike this summer but its still just a thought until I can save up enough money and probably extra so I can buy one of those mounts for the car as well. I would love that feeling of being a kid again .. considering its been well over 20 years since Ive even been on one :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should get one!! It is money well spent. You don't need some real expensive model.

      It has been over 20 years for me too. That is why I always have a silly smile on my face! Like they say, you never forget how to ride.

      Delete
  2. Great video! Now I just need to repair my bike and get rolling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! What fun and looks like you have a really good place to ride. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back when I first started losing weight I bought a 3 wheel bike with a big old basket and would load a kid in the basket on a pillow and go for a ride with them :) was always a fun time :) I keep thinking of a 2 wheeler but have yet to buy one :) loved seeing how happy it made you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with riding a 3 wheeler, but a wheeler is nice. You don't need to spend much either. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I must get Fred (my bike) out this week!!
    Looks like you had fun and now you've inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete