Friday, December 30, 2011

Weight Loss Weigh In Was I Naughty Over Christmas??

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year.  We had a beautiful day.  The weather was as near perfect as one can expect this time a year.  By that of coarse I mean there wasn't a foot of snow on the ground!  We had the traditional turkey dinner with sides of stuffing and mashed potatoes.  In diet speak I guess you could describe our dinner as "turkey and carbs".

After all of the festivities of the holiday seasons, I suppose there must come that day of reckoning.  Boy, I dreaded stepping on the scale.  This post is somewhat late not just because I was so busy for the holidays, but also because I dreaded stepping on that scale.  If you click the link, you will see a short video of whether I was going on the diet good or naughty list:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paul just wanted you to know that I gave your blog the Liebster award. Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaining 2lb is nothing! :) You'll shed those right off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 pounds is nothing. Great job:) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not weighing until Sunday and may get the same kind of news. I don't know what to expect but will make that my starting point for 2012. It's all we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Paul. Good luck for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was naughty as I gained almost 2 kilos over the christmas / year end time frame. Gotta get myself out of holiday mode now and get back onto the treadmill and moving.

    ReplyDelete