Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blogging About Weight Loss Helps Me

I have learned that blogging about weight loss helps me lose weight.  When weight loss is on my mind I want to share with others about it.  It means my head is in the game and I am all systems go.  Conversely, I have also found out that when I am not as active in the weight loss community in terms of blogging/vlogging, there is a good chance that I am not losing weight or worse yet I am even gaining.  Needless to say I really want to get back on track losing weight, so I plan to get back to blogging.  I just needed a short break from always thinking and writing about weight loss.

Speaking of writing about weight loss, I have been writing a little ebook about my weight loss journey so far.  I plan to publish it on Amazon soon.  Let me just say that this little book writing experiment has certainly been an eye opening one for me.  Whoever it was that said "easy reading is damn hard writing" could not be more right lol.  How is the spring treating you and your weight loss?  Are you finding some good activities to do outdoors?  I would love to hear what is new with you all...

9 comments:

  1. Running, running, running! I'm addicted to running! Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, Leigh C. I used to jog back in the day. (hard to believe now). It is good to be back! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Really running is best exercise to maintain healthy weight as well as improve blood circulation process of human body. I am regularly go for a walk in the early morning with my pet, this habit make my day more active and pleasant.
      medical assistant training nyc

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the comment. Yes I love to get active in the morning. It tends to give me more energy throughout the day.

      Delete
  2. Blogging helps me maintain too. So let's keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it, Caron. We have to do whatever works for us.

      Delete
  3. Writing and blogging helps me with everything in my life. There is something about putting my thoughts down in black and white that makes them more real and easier to work through.

    Thanks for sharing Paul!

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it were easy, we'd all be writing e-books! Good luck with it, Paul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim I really appreciate your support!!

      Delete